Hi Riccardo

thanks for pointers you provided. I had a look at the Gerrit replication feature and the description says: "/Gerrit can automatically push any changes it makes to its managed Git repositories to another system./"

What I need would be exactly the opposite. I need to update the Gerrit managed Git repository with the upstream community Git repository.
How would I go about that?

What I tried was defining the community repository as remote origin and then do "git remote update". This updates the remote references but doesn't update the local branches.

Thanks, Ondrej