I had a short user feedback sessions with Patrick and James, the short summary
is:

1) simplify the syntax to optimize for the most common use case
2) 'concurrency' is the best word - but bring it out of for-each to task level,
or task/policies
3) all-permutation - relatively rare case, either implement as a different
construct - like ‘for-every’, or use workaround.

Another feedback is  for-each as a term is confusing: people expect a different
behavior (e.g., run sequentially, modify individual elements)
while it is effectively a ‘map’ function. No good suggestion on the better name
yet. Keep on looking.

The details are added into the document.

DZ.