Thanks Angus.

One obvious thing is we either make it somewhat consistent, or name it
differently.
These looks similar, at least on the surface. I wonder if the feedback we’ve
got so far (for-each is confusing because it brings wrong expectations) is
applicable to Heat, too.

Another observation on naming consistency - mistral uses dash, like `for-each`.
Heat uses _underscores when naming YAML keys.
So does TOSCA standard. We should have thought about this earlier but it may be
not late to fix it while v2 spec is still forming.

DZ.