Folks,

I appended some more ideas on making for-each loop more readable / less
confusing in the document.

It’s not rocking the boat (yet) - all the key agreements done that far, stay so
far. It’s refinements.

Please take a look, leave comments, +1 / -1 for various ideas, and leave your
ideas there, too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iw0OgQcU0LV_i3Lnbax9NqAJ397zSYA3PMvl6F_uqm0/edit#heading=h.5hjdjqxsgfle

DZ.