> On 14 Jan 2015, at 09:18, Przemyslaw Kaminski <pkamin...@mirantis.com> wrote:
>
> I just made a general remark regarding why migrating to 2.7 is
> profitable (I understood Bartek's question this way).
>
> The point about Red Hat guaranteeing security fixes to 2.6 is a good
> one. Also, it's true we don't use SSL for fuelclient so yes, if other
> OpenStack projects keep 2.6 we should stick to it also.

I have problems understanding this „SSL” case. It was just one example, and I
mean security support in general.

For me it does not matter that RH provides security fixes. They do it, because
with their enterprise policies they need to. We could use their fixces, but in
our case it would also require supporting other distros (Ubuntu for now).

Regards,
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
Sr. OpenStack Engineer