From: Thai Q Tran [tqt...@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 11:15 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [horizon][keystone]

Hi Ioram,
Thanks for the feedback. I agree that the names are hard to follow, they can
change to something more intuitive. Or we can even provide a tooltip for more
information.
As for the look and feel, I don't agree that its easier if all the options are
listed. Image if you had 5 different ways for users to log in and they are all
shown at once. That's a lot to take in.
This approach keep things simply, it's really not that hard to pick from a list.

Hi Anton,
I'm just building on top of the visuals we already have without changing things
too drastically. If you have a better idea, I would love to see it.