On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Adam Young <ayo...@redhat.com> wrote:

>  On 02/04/2015 03:54 PM, Thai Q Tran wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have been helping with the websso effort and wanted to get some feedback.
> Basically, users are presented with a login screen where they can select:
> credentials, default protocol, or discovery service.
> If user selects credentials, it works exactly the same way it works today.
> If user selects default protocol or discovery service, they can choose to
> be redirected to those pages.
>
> Keep in mind that this is a prototype, early feedback will be good.
> Here are the relevant patches:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136177/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136178/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/151842/
>
> I have attached the files and present them below:
>

> Replace the dropdown with a specific link for each protocol type:
>
> SAML and OpenID  are the only real contenders at the moment, but we will
> not likely have so many that it will clutter up the page.

Agree, but the likelihood that a single IdP will support multiple protocols
is probably low. Keystone certainly supports that from an API perspective,
but I don't think it should be the default UX. Choose a remote IdP first,
and then if *that* IdP supports multiple federation protocols, present them.