On 02/04/2015 03:54 PM, Thai Q Tran wrote:
Hi all,

I have been helping with the websso effort and wanted to get some feedback. Basically, users are presented with a login screen where they can select: credentials, default protocol, or discovery service.
If user selects credentials, it works exactly the same way it works today.
If user selects default protocol or discovery service, they can choose to be redirected to those pages.

Keep in mind that this is a prototype, early feedback will be good.
Here are the relevant patches:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136177/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136178/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/151842/

I have attached the files and present them below:

Replace the dropdown with a specific link for each protocol type:

SAML and OpenID are the only real contenders at the moment, but we will not likely have so many that it will clutter up the page.

Thanks for doing this.