On 02/05/2015 04:20 AM, Anton Zemlyanov wrote:
Hi,

I guess "Credentials" is login and password. I have no idea what is "Default Protocol" or "Discovery Service".
The proposed UI is rather embarrassing.
No it is not. It is a rapid prototyping technique to get things to fail fast, and to get feedback from the community. It would be embarrassing if this was made the final design with no review.

Please focus on constructive criticism. We want to encourage participation, and not belittle people attempting to make things better.

Anton