Before releasing a new python-novaclient we should make sure novaclient is
capped on stable branches so we don't break the world yet again.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Matt Riedemann <mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
wrote:

> We haven't done a release of python-novaclient in awhile (2.20.0 was
> released on 2014-9-20 before the Juno release).
>
> It looks like there are some important feature adds and bug fixes on
> master so we should do a release, specifically to pick up the change for
> keystone v3 support [1].
>
> So can this be done now or should this wait until closer to the Kilo
> release (library releases are cheap so I don't see why we'd wait).
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/105900/
>
> --
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt Riedemann
>
>
> __________________________________________________________________________
> OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
> Unsubscribe: openstack-dev-requ...@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
> http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev
>
__________________________________________________________________________
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: openstack-dev-requ...@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to