The previous policy is that we do a release "when requested" or when a
critical bug fix merges. I don't see any critical fixes awaiting
release, but I am not opposed to a release.

The reason I didn't do this yesterday is that Joe wanted some time to
pin the stable requirements, which I believe he is still working on.
Let's give him some time unless this is urgent.

Michael

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 2:45 PM, melanie witt <melwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2015, at 8:17, Matt Riedemann <mrie...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>> We haven't done a release of python-novaclient in awhile (2.20.0 was
>> released on 2014-9-20 before the Juno release).
>>
>> It looks like there are some important feature adds and bug fixes on master
>> so we should do a release, specifically to pick up the change for keystone
>> v3 support [1].
>>
>> So can this be done now or should this wait until closer to the Kilo release
>> (library releases are cheap so I don't see why we'd wait).
>
> Thanks for bringing this up -- there are indeed a lot of important features
> and fixes on master.
>
> I agree we should do a release as soon as possible, and I don't think there's
> any reason to wait until closer to Kilo.
>
> melanie (melwitt)

Rackspace Australia