On Feb 9, 2015, at 19:55, Michael Still <mi...@stillhq.com> wrote:

> The previous policy is that we do a release "when requested" or when a
> critical bug fix merges. I don't see any critical fixes awaiting
> release, but I am not opposed to a release.

That's right. I think the keystone v3 support is important and worth putting 
out there.

> The reason I didn't do this yesterday is that Joe wanted some time to
> pin the stable requirements, which I believe he is still working on.
> Let's give him some time unless this is urgent.

Yes, of course. I should have been clearer. I meant after that's done, we 
should do a release.

melanie (melwitt)




Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail

__________________________________________________________________________
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: openstack-dev-requ...@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev

Reply via email to