Hello,

I'd like to request a feature freeze exception for the change [1]
This change implements configuration drive support in Parallels containers.
It does not change existing Nova behaviour.
It's a last patch in parallels series, that implements blueprint pcs-support [2]. Previous patches of that blueprint were merged. So it's the last one to implement
initial Parallels Cloud Server support in Nova compute driver.

This change was reviewed by Daniel Berrange and Garry Kotton.
I am looking forward for your decision about considering this changes for a feature freeze exception

Thanks a lot!
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/149253/
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/pcs-support

--