Thank you so much for your help, Daniel

On 02/16/2015 02:57 PM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 02:53:08PM +0300, aburluka wrote:
There are some questions about FFE policy that are not obvious for me as a
Last version of my change was submitted at February, 11th, and has not been
changed since that date.
That change has +2 from Daniel and +1 from Garry Kotton and +1 from Pavel
Kholkin. The only thing I needed
to merge this code was the last +2. Today I've got a comment from Michael
Still who said that merge deadline
has expired. Can you please clarify, does this mean that this FFE was not
accepted? Or should I wait a for further core review?
Anyway, is there any chance to merge this code in Kilo release? Change is
ready and does not have any objections except expired deadline note from
It would be better if the Nova core reviewers all replied to the FFE
mails to say whether they support them or not, but it seems most
have been ignoring all the emailed FFE requests :-(  None the less
there is a meeting today to finalize which FFEs will be approved.


Alexander Burluka

OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)

Reply via email to