On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 02:53:08PM +0300, aburluka wrote:
> Hi,
> There are some questions about FFE policy that are not obvious for me as a
> newbie.
> Last version of my change was submitted at February, 11th, and has not been
> changed since that date.
> That change has +2 from Daniel and +1 from Garry Kotton and +1 from Pavel
> Kholkin. The only thing I needed
> to merge this code was the last +2. Today I've got a comment from Michael
> Still who said that merge deadline
> has expired. Can you please clarify, does this mean that this FFE was not
> accepted? Or should I wait a for further core review?
> Anyway, is there any chance to merge this code in Kilo release? Change is
> ready and does not have any objections except expired deadline note from
> Michael.

It would be better if the Nova core reviewers all replied to the FFE
mails to say whether they support them or not, but it seems most
have been ignoring all the emailed FFE requests :-(  None the less
there is a meeting today to finalize which FFEs will be approved.

|: http://berrange.com      -o-    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange/ :|
|: http://libvirt.org              -o-             http://virt-manager.org :|
|: http://autobuild.org       -o-         http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/ :|
|: http://entangle-photo.org       -o-       http://live.gnome.org/gtk-vnc :|

OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Unsubscribe: openstack-dev-requ...@lists.openstack.org?subject:unsubscribe

Reply via email to