Hi,
There are some questions about FFE policy that are not obvious for me as a newbie. Last version of my change was submitted at February, 11th, and has not been changed since that date. That change has +2 from Daniel and +1 from Garry Kotton and +1 from Pavel Kholkin. The only thing I needed to merge this code was the last +2. Today I've got a comment from Michael Still who said that merge deadline has expired. Can you please clarify, does this mean that this FFE was not accepted? Or should I wait a for further core review? Anyway, is there any chance to merge this code in Kilo release? Change is ready and does not have any objections except expired deadline note from Michael.

Looking forward for your comments