Let's do it,

One that I can think of off the top of my head would be to have `join_group` and associated functions have the ability to automatically create the group if it does not exist already (instead of raising a error and then having the user deal with the failure themselves).

I'm also thinking we might want to have better docs on the supported features of each backend/driver; as not all of them are fully functional (and may never be?) and we should make sure people are aware of this (from the docs, not by reading the code).

-Josh

Julien Danjou wrote:
Hi fellow developers,

It'd be nice to achieve a 1.0 release for tooz, as some projects are
already using it, and more are going to adopt it.

I think we should collect features and potential bugs/limitations we'd
like to have and fix before that. Ideas, thoughts?

Cheers,