So another idea.

I know kazoo has/had the following:

https://github.com/python-zk/kazoo/pull/141

"Add shared locks and revocable shared lock support"

It might be nice if tooz had support for that (the kazoo PR was rejected since there just wasn't enough maintainers in the kazoo project to support it, that hopefully can be different this time around if that PR is fixed up...);

It might be nice if most of the tooz drivers had a similar feature...

Would people find that useful?

-Josh

Julien Danjou wrote:
Hi fellow developers,

It'd be nice to achieve a 1.0 release for tooz, as some projects are
already using it, and more are going to adopt it.

I think we should collect features and potential bugs/limitations we'd
like to have and fix before that. Ideas, thoughts?

Cheers,