Chris Dent wrote:

It turns out that summit this year will be just down the road from
Chris Sharma's relatively new indoor climbing gym in Barcelona:

If the fun, frisson and frustration of summit sessions leaves you with
the energy or need to pull down, maybe we should arrange a visit if we
can find the time. Maybe we can scribble on an etherpad or something.
Most of the pictures are of bouldering but since they rent out
harnesses I guess there must be roped climbing too.

If you're thinking of going apparently they do pre-registration to
speed things up:

+2 from me :-P