On 18/10/16 12:17 +0200, Carlos Camacho Gonzalez wrote:
Hey! I think is an awesome idea!

- We should be able to do some Top roping as the ropes should be already there.
- No need to take all you equipment (rental package: harness + shoes +
chalk bag 5€) I can take my grigri so no one will die.
- I'll give them a call to check availability.

I'm down for this! I've equipment so I'll likely rent.
Flavio

Cheers,
Carlos.