Adam Young wrote:
On 10/17/2016 09:53 AM, Chris Dent wrote:

It turns out that summit this year will be just down the road from
Chris Sharma's relatively new indoor climbing gym in Barcelona:

http://www.sharmaclimbingbcn.com/

If the fun, frisson and frustration of summit sessions leaves you with
the energy or need to pull down, maybe we should arrange a visit if we
can find the time. Maybe we can scribble on an etherpad or something.
Most of the pictures are of bouldering but since they rent out
harnesses I guess there must be roped climbing too.

If you're thinking of going apparently they do pre-registration to
speed things up:

http://www.sharmaclimbingbcn.com/en/gym/

     I'm in.  What night?

Anyone want to bring a (gym size recommended, unless the walls there are *huggggggeeee*) rope for leading? I don't want to bring mine all the way from CA (unless I have to).

-Josh