On 12.08.2013, at 14:30, Guillaume Gardet wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> with JeOS panda image from Factory I get the following error (after 
> workarounded BOOT files problem also reported for beagle, see previous 
> thread):
> ********************************************************************************
> OMAP4430 ES2.2
> OMAP SD/MMC: 0
> mmc_send_cmd : timeout: No status update
> Card did not respond to voltage select!
> spl: mmc init failed: err - -17
> ### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###
> ********************************************************************************
> 
> 
> Does anyone have the same problem?

Does the same card work with older SPL / u-boot binaries?


Alex

> 
> I did not tried another SD card yet but this one is working fine with 
> Raspberry Pi and in my camera, so I guess it is a panda problem.
> 
> 
> Guillaume
> 
> -- 
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [email protected]
> 

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to