Le 14/08/2013 14:44, Alexander Graf a écrit :
> On 14.08.2013, at 14:35, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
>
>> Le 14/08/2013 12:33, Alexander Graf a écrit :
>>> On 12.08.2013, at 14:30, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> with JeOS panda image from Factory I get the following error (after 
>>>> workarounded BOOT files problem also reported for beagle, see previous 
>>>> thread):
>>>> ********************************************************************************
>>>> OMAP4430 ES2.2
>>>> OMAP SD/MMC: 0
>>>> mmc_send_cmd : timeout: No status update
>>>> Card did not respond to voltage select!
>>>> spl: mmc init failed: err - -17
>>>> ### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###
>>>> ********************************************************************************
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Does anyone have the same problem?
>>> Does the same card work with older SPL / u-boot binaries?
>> Just tried 12.3 image and I get the same problem.
>>
>> With 12.2 image I get a slightly different message:
>> ********************************************************************************
>> U-Boot SPL 2012.04.01 (Sep 08 2012 - 02:14:47)
>> OMAP4430 ES2.2
>> OMAP SD/MMC: 0
>> mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting on cmd inhibit to clear
>> mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting on cmd inhibit to clear
>> mmc_send_cmd: timedout waiting on cmd inhibit to clear
>> Card did not respond to voltage select!
> Looks very similar. Maybe the SD card is incompatible with the OMAP4 MMC 
> controller?

Yes, maybe. But a bit strange.

I cannot test with another SD card ATM. Will try another one later.


Guillaume

-- 
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to