Les,

You could do it using DHTML, but I'm fairly sure that's not how Expedia do
it. It's a LOT more error prone to do that way :)

FWIW we're investigating creating a generic 'long running task' system for
JIRA - used for tasks like reindexing and importing/exporting data which
take a long time. I think using a WW action this should be relatively easy
to do.

Mike

On 26/6/03 10:13 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
penned the words: