*** Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 19.06.2014 14:15, schrieb Jan-Oliver Wagner:
> > On Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014, Reindl Harald wrote:

> >> these idiots
> >
> > I prefer to maintain a productive, positive community.
> > If anyone can contribute code, insights, or other things, it
> > is appreciated. Even if one does not agree or it is not the solution
> > needed.
> > If someone made a mistake or lacks time to continue something or simply asks
> > a FAQ, it is never appropriate to use such language
>
> uhm in case of push packages to a repo and not test at least if
> the services are starting (i don't talk about working as expected)
> or just crashing because missing libraries and not build packages
> sane that dependencies would not allow such a broken upgrade
> *it is* appropriate

It seems you don't understand it. It's not (always) about what you are
saying, it's about *how* you say it. It is unacceptable to insult people
like you are doing here on this list. And it's not the first time...

Have you contacted anyone at atomic to report this problem?

Micha

--
Michael Meyer                  OpenPGP Key: 0xAF069E9152A6EFA6
http://www.greenbone.net/