Do you believe you are entitled to any of that? The guys heading the atomic
repo are awesome.

This is an open source project, you are entitled to nothing. The fact that
atomic corp maintains packages for such an excellent open source project
just shows how nice the guys at atomicorp are. It is up to you as much as
it is up to me and every other consumer of their packages to help them do
their job. That means being constructive. You are not being constructive.

http://volatile-minds.blogspot.com -- blog
http://www.volatileminds.net -- website