Hello,

This again, raises the modulation of openvpn project.
*NOBODY* wants/needs to modify the driver, most people lacks the
skills and interest. Usually people wants to patch openvpn userspace
components.

The driver should come in its own .msi signed (msi + driver).

OpenVPN installation should embed the driver msi within it.

For signing OpenVPN, this should be optional, as Windows does not force it.

I use osslsigncode[1] with patches[2][3] to allow signing using a
cross compiler.

Alon.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/osslsigncode/
[2]