Hi,

On 07/11/2019 12:42, Lev Stipakov wrote:
Hi,

I'm a bit unhappy with that one, as it changes behaviour for all
non-windows
builds (including all the openssl build output even if it succeeds).

The only place it changes behavior is this

  install:
    - if [ ! -z "${CHOST}" ]; then unset CC; fi
-  - .travis/build-deps.sh > build-deps.log 2>&1 || (cat build-deps.log &&
exit 1)
+  - .travis/build-deps.sh

I don't see it as an issue to print output when building dependencies. The
reason why
it is done is that travis aborts build if there is no output for more than
10 minutes.

Can travis be instructed to wait longer ?