Hi,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 05:01:29PM +0200, Antonio Quartulli wrote:
> > -    char* ret = management_query_multiline_flatten(man,
> > -            (char *)buf_bptr(&buf_data), prompt, desc,
> > -            &man->connection.ext_key_state,
> > &man->connection.ext_key_input);
> > +    char *ret = management_query_multiline_flatten(man,
> > +                                                   (char
> > *)buf_bptr(&buf_data), prompt, desc,
>
> why not moving some arguments on the first line ? One or two should fit.
> (IMHO it can be done in this patch - it's still about restyling)

The point of a "this is what uncrustify produces" patch is to produce
something which is immutable on future runs of uncrustify - so we can
check *new* code, without having to ignore other stuff that uncrustify
wants to change every time.

So, running uncrustify, and then changing things for a nicer look is
not solving the underlying issue.

(OTOH, if it turns out that some uncrustify option should be *changed*,
to produce nicer looking code, we can always do that after a quick round
of discussion in the meeting)