Hi,

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 03:53:52PM -0400, Selva Nair wrote:
> > So what option do we want?
> >
> > --dhcp-option SEARCH
> > --dhcp-option DOMAIN-SEARCH
> > --dhcp-option SEARCH-DOMAIN
>
> RFC 3397 calls it "Domain Search" so it has to be DOMAIN-SEARCH, in my
> view.  Platform scripts accepting other forms in foreign_option is up
> to them. We don't have to officially support that.

I like that argument.

(I do not care too much which string it is, in the end, but if we have
an RFC which has a name for it, and that name maps directly to one of
the candidates, this is a strong argument :-) )

On the "shall it be a single occurrance with multiple domains in it" or
"shall it be multiple occurances that are concatenated into a single DHCP
option which then has multiple domains in it", I do not have a truly
strong opinion.  So I'd go with "what Tunnelblick has", which is
"multiple occurances, a single string each".

He who goes first wins :-)