Is there any guide on how to compile OpenVPN on *nix operating systems? I have
search for a how-to on openvpn.net and found none there.

If I were to get someone to help me compile, what would be the technical (I
mean IT) knowledge that THAT person needs to have? A background in C, C++,
networking, OpenBSD? The source code of OpenVPN is in C, yes?

> OTOH, if they bump the version in the ports tree, you can just compile from
> the ports tree - ports tree usually works for older versions as well.

Thanks for the above tip, Gert.

Regards.

Lisa

Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office