Hi

> 2.3.2 -> 2.3.4 has no significant security impact (if I remember correctly),
> it's just the provided *windows* binaries have, because they bundle OpenSSL
> and that one was vulnerable.  So from a security PoV, it's ok to stick to
> 2.3.2, as any version change could bring in new bugs...

Thanks Gert.

Hi Samuli

As you are the community manager and the person who compiles and creates
binaries for Windows and Debian platforms, could you confirm that, from a
security point of view, there is no difference in using Linux versions 2.3.2
and 2.3.4? Thanks for your help.

Lisa

Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be