Hi,

Thanks, Gert, for the tip.

> No background needed, just basic capabilities in reading instructions and
> using google.

Awesome reply :)

[seriously, if it's so easy as you seem to make it out to be, why doesn't the
maintainer of OpenVPN for OpenBSD compile and upload version 2.3.4 sooner?
What's holding him back? If I can compile it successfully I will do everyone a
favor by submitting it for inclusion in the "packages" directory. Doesn't
OpenBSD pride itself in being the security-focused OS?]

Regards.

Lisa
Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be