Hi Gert,

> Those are bugfixes, but not *security* fixes.  Like, some seldom-used
> functionality not working right on some of the supported OSes (like the
> route-gateway stuff, which only affects *client* use on some of the BSDs).

You wrote: "which only affects client use on some of the BSDs".

Is OpenBSD one of them?

> I'm not sure OpenBSD is the right OS for you.

I don't know the reasons for your saying that. One of my hobbies is to learn
how to use other *nix operating systems as an end-user. Is there anything wrong
with that?

> OpenBSD will require that you get friends with the ports system, how to
> compile software from packages, and so on.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by "you get friends with the ports
system".

Well I can find someone among my friends such as those on Facebook who can help
me compile OpenVPN from source tarball for OpenBSD.

Regards.

Lisa

Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be