On Fri, 13 May 2022 17:26:16 +0200, David Sommerseth
<open...@sf.lists.topphemmelig.net> wrote:

>What kind of firmware is on the device?  Does it have a web UI?  That
>could probably be simpler than an SSH login.

I found out that the router in this case is too simple (low end) so it does not
have ssh options. It has the standard ASUS router GUI and supports OpenVPN
client connections so it can be set up like I want for the original purpose.
But it does not lend itself to any "fancy" functions.
And the Merlin open-source f/w is not supported on this hardware.

So I will drop the search now and be content with the basic functions.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden