Al 09/05/2011 0:31, En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

It turns out that the ebu, in the gpio_led structure, uses gpio starting
from 32, so defining "fake" leds using gpios 32-40 I could map all missing
leds.
Since they're active low, I used lq_register_gpio_ebu(0xff), so they all
turn off as soon as the kernel calls lq_register_gpio_ebu (contrary to
leds controlled by "real" gpio, they're lit at power on, the original
firmware turns them off very soon).

The next question is, how can I control (some of) the leds from an userspace program? Opening the /sys/class/leds/<led name>/trigger file and alternatively writing "none" or "default-on"?
Or the same but with the "brightness" file?
Writing a trigger module? (and how since the trigger comes from user space)?
Open the gpio directly? (again, how?)
Some other way?

TIA
--