Al 08/05/11 18:45, En/na John Crispin ha escrit:

>> Thank you for the detailed explanation.
>> I have an LVC373A (octal latch), so it's probably EBU, isn't it?
>> How do I try it?
>>
>> Bye
>

> try this lq_register_gpio_ebu(XYZ);
>
> as the latch comes up in a undefined state, the values are random. to
> work around this, we pass a default value that gets applied.
>
> for example if oyu have a 8 bit latch XYZ->0x80 would result in 1 pin
> high and 7 low ...

It turns out that the ebu, in the gpio_led structure, uses gpio starting
from 32, so defining "fake" leds using gpios 32-40 I could map all missing
leds.
Since they're active low, I used lq_register_gpio_ebu(0xff), so they all
turn off as soon as the kernel calls lq_register_gpio_ebu (contrary to
leds controlled by "real" gpio, they're lit at power on, the original
firmware turns them off very soon).

Bye
--
Luca