En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

> I managed to connect a serial cable and get a bootlog and it is
> definitely a danube.
> The bootlog is similar to the one here:
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/T-Com/Speedport_W700V

That page links to http://www.kessler-design.com/speedport-w700v/ where
I could download a tool to split the firmware file into its components,
however the structure is different than what explained there
There are 6 parts in the file. According to the bootlog the first part
is the kernel, the second is the pfs file system, 3 and 4 are zipped
files with firmware(?) and 5 is lzma compressed. (6 is just the
identification of the firmware file and it just contains the string
BRNDANUBE).
The problem is that part 1 and 2 are compressed with an unkwnown
compression. Both start with the (hex) bytes 21 43 65 87 (if you reverse
the nibbles that's 12345678). Does that ring a bell to someone?

Bye
--
Luca