Hello,

The version number is generated and put into the config.h file at configuration
time.
Public headers should in general not depend on the contents of config.h, such
dependencies should only be in .cpp files.

I therefore think this is a bug, although it may not be so easy to fix. The
offending file
is actually CpGridData.hpp, which is included by CpGrid.hpp, I'll see if I can
fix this
easily.

In general issues for such as this I recommend using the issue tracker on
github, which
makes it easier to keep track of bugs and fixes. I have posted an issue:

https://github.com/OPM/dune-cornerpoint/issues/107

I suggest further discussion of this takes place there.

Atgeirr