Hi Joehuang,

It's amazing.

According to the content "*show how a VNF can run in 2 OpenStack instances*"
and the link
https://git.opnfv.org/multisite/tree/docs/requirements/VNF_high_availability_across_VIM.rst.
I'm not sure that it is one VNF or two VNFs(active VNF + standby VNF) in
the Demo.

If it is one VNF, is it possible:
1. Some VMs in active mode are in openstack1, and other VMs in active mode
are in openstack2;
2. Can VMs working in load balance mode across openstack1 and openstack2?

BR,
Julien

joehuang <joehu...@huawei.com>于2017年3月16日周四 上午10:44写道: