Hi Joehuang,

I'm working for ZTE. During the demo, it is shining if we can demo some
VNFs in SampleVNF project on multi-site environment.
This solution will attract VNF vendors to adopt.

Are these works finished in OPNFV or Upstream Openstack project?

BR,
Julien

joehuang <joehu...@huawei.com>于2017年4月1日周六 上午9:01写道: