From: Julien [julien...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 April 2017 18:01
To: joehuang; opnfv-tech-discuss; victor.mora...@intel.com; Meimei
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] VNF to demonstrate VNF high availability
across VIM

Hi Joehuang,

I'm working for ZTE. During the demo, it is shining if we can demo some VNFs in
SampleVNF project on multi-site environment.
This solution will attract VNF vendors to adopt.

Are these works finished in OPNFV or Upstream Openstack project?

BR,
Julien

joehuang <joehu...@huawei.com<mailto:joehu...@huawei.com>>于2017年4月1日周六 上午9:01写道:
Hello, Julien,

Welcome to join the PoC demo in OPNFV Beijing Summit, Do you have some
application to be deployed in the multi-site environment? And may I know which
company you are working for, so that we can list you in the PoC demo.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)