Hi all,

During the Beijing design summit, the Dovetail team has considered the recent
feedback from TSC and has identified the following set of actions towards an
initial CVP release:

  *   Have all ongoing documentation-related Gerrit reviews merged, documents
finalized (no editor's notes, open actions etc.)
  *   Move HA tests from optional to mandatory
     *   For information: Current HA suite kills OpenStack service process and
verifies continuous API availability
  *   Make Functest's vPing a mandatory test

We would like to request feedback from TSC if this set of actions is sufficient
to address the recently provided feedback, or if there is anything else the TSC
would deem required for the initial release.

In addition the Dovetail team walked through the list of OPNFV feature projects
and concluded that currently no other projects than the already included ones
are advanced enough for compliance verification, due to varying reasons (e.g.
depending on midstream patches, etc.).

To provide visibility into what would be coming next, an initial list of work
items for Euphrates was created:

  *   Stress testing
  *   Include Doctor (optional/mandatory is tbd)
  *   Include Models (the OPNFV project) test cases (launch a sample multi-VM
VNF)
     *   We need to check these against the test case requirements
  *   Incorporate more OPNFV feature projects (e.g. SFC etc.)

Regards,

Tim (on behalf of the entire Dovetail team)