From: cedric.olliv...@orange.com [mailto:cedric.olliv...@orange.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 8. August 2017 11:17
To: Frank Brockners (fbrockne) <fbroc...@cisco.com>; RICHOMME Morgan IMT/OLN
<morgan.richo...@orange.com>; Tim Rozet <tro...@redhat.com>;
narinder.gu...@canonical.com; 'Michal Skalski' <mskal...@mirantis.com>; Chigang
(Justin) <chig...@huawei.com>; hu.zhiji...@zte.com.cn; David McBride
<dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>; Georg Kunz <georg.k...@ericsson.com>; Tim
Irnich <tim.irn...@ericsson.com>; Manuel Buil <manuel.b...@ericsson.com>;
Michael Polenchuk <mpolenc...@mirantis.com>; HE Ruan IMT/OLS
<ruan...@orange.com>; Juraj Linkes -X (jlinkes - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at
Cisco) <jlin...@cisco.com>; Feng Pan <f...@redhat.com>; Michal Cmarada -X
(mcmarada - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <mcmar...@cisco.com>
Cc: wangwulin <wangwu...@huawei.com>; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: RE: [OPNFV] ODL target Release for Euphrates

Hello,

I understand your point but Functest requires a default answer to finish the
containers and to write the testcase config file (suites and dependencies on
scenarii or installers).
Then we take the decision about the release (the last one seems fine) and if
the NetVirt test suite is ran by default before the possible harmonization.
I would have thought it was an upper decision as for OpenStack.

Cédric