This is the very simple server mode (i did that back then). If it is enough
for you, sure. No big deal. You don't get any lifecycle integration with
your test framework and you need to do the configuration for accessing your
server yourself (sure, if its only rest, you have all the tools of the
world)

*www.rebaze.de <http://www.rebaze.de/> | www.rebaze.com
<http://www.rebaze.com/> | @rebazeio <https://twitter.com/rebazeio>*