On 2/8/2018 6:04 AM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
Eric Rescorla has entered the following ballot position for
draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-17: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt/

DISCUSS:

I have completely re-reviewed the latest version. First, I want to
thank you for toning down some of the material that I was concerned
about.

Unfortunately, the fundamental concern that motivated my DISCUSS
remains: I do not believe that this document matches the consensus
of the IETF community.
That's an interesting claim.
If the process has not been followed, this requires facts as opposed to "believes". We should make sure to make a distinction between the IETF community views and your own views.

Regards, Benoit