Hi all,

This version addresses all the comments raised in my previous review of the
document. I have only very few comments:

  *   Section โ€œ5.9.  srhActiveSegmentIPv6Typeโ€: please add the pointer to the
IANA registry under โ€œAdditional Informationโ€.
  *   Section 6.3:
     *   Is there any SPRING document that explains the motivation for having
more than one SRH?
     *   Please reword these two sentences:

   OLD:

   [RFC8200] describes the support of multiple extension headers in one

   IPv6 packet.  Allowing the use of multiple SRH per SRv6 packet.

     *   Iโ€™m afraid the SHOULD normative language for the ordering is not
required as it is redundant (?) with this part from RFC7011:

   If an Information Element is required more than once in a Template,
   the different occurrences of this Information Element SHOULD follow
   the logical order of their treatments by the Metering Process.

     *   What is an โ€œactive SRHโ€?

I support advancing this spec assuming these comments are addressed. Thanks.

Cheers,
Med