Hi Thomas,
By "IOAM dimension fields", are you referring to fields such as ingress/egress
intf id etc in IOAM data? And you are requesting for these fields to be
included to facilitate aggregation by another entity (e.g the aggregating
mediator in RFC7015)? i.e you are not requesting for the IOAM node in this
document (i.e. the exporter) to export aggregated data?
If I understood correctly, then I agree.
Regards,Reshad.
    On Monday, March 18, 2024, 08:42:41 PM EDT, thomas.g...@swisscom.com