Hi all,

I also support these documents proposing to export metrics through IPFIX,
however not the way draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport is implemented.

The advantage of IPFIX is aggregation directly at the node. The proposal in
draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport is exporting directly the raw packets from
IOAM as an octetArray through IPFIX.
Even though I like the idea of exporting metrics through IPFIX, I don’t think
octetArrays are the way to go.
I agree with Thomas that the IOAM values need to be decomposed, otherwise,
users need to decode yet again the data from IPFIX.

+1 on the adoption.

Cheers,
Alex