You are not right. SYSDBA is authenticated through the operating system. You
must have a DBA role
to be a SYSDBA, be it local or remote. To allow authentication of a remote
user as a sysdba, you
must explicitely tell oracle to do so. Dictionary accessibility has nothing
to do with that.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA